Additions and Remodels Done Right in Rochester, MN
Dec 08, 2017
Starting a renovation can be a daunting process. While you may be itching to get the project started as soon as possible, you’ve no doubt heard horror stories of renovations gone bad, estimates doubling and tripling, and projects that took forever to complete.
We’ve been in business since 1972, and we’ve also heard of these horror stories. The key to our success in Rochester, MN, is that we utilize the design/build method of construction which means that our resources are virtually unlimited. You won’t get excuses on why things aren’t getting done or surprised by spiraling costs. We have our own in-house team ready to work and get your addition or renovation done right, on time, and within budget.
Our renovations and additions services include:
- An outline of the construction and a broad, long-range plan
- Site inspection and complete analysis of the original structure
- Custom designs by our staff architect, in house architectural designers, and architectural drafters
- Full construction from the start of the project until completion
- On-time service — one of our passions
- Budget driven, results driven processes
- Seamless integration of additions into the original structure and design
- Our promise of open communication throughout the project
No matter what type of commercial property you own, A.B. Systems, Inc. is your best choice for renovations and additions in the greater Rochester, MN, area. We have expertise in a wide-range of projects and materials including metal, concrete, brick, stone, and the ability to source other materials needed.
You want your addition/remodel project to be done on time and within budget, so don’t waste time with firms that don’t have the resources we do. For more information on how we utilize the design/build method in Rochester MN, and how it can benefit your unique addition/remodel project, give us a call today at (507) 288-9397.