Value Engineering and Its Impact on Your Commercial Construction Project in Rochester, MN
Sep 13, 2017
Value engineering is often misunderstood by people before they begin a commercial construction project. Contrary to what some might think, value engineering doesn’t mean skimping on materials, labor, or quality. In our years of building in the Rochester, MN, area we know that the methodology of value engineering can mean that costly change orders are avoided and that your commercial construction project is finished on time. A.B. Systems has the skills and know-how to help your company with site selection, planning, and designing your commercial buildings.
Benefits of A.B. Systems Value Engineering for Your Construction Project
· We analyze your project with an experienced eye and understand short-term savings vs. life cycle costs
· Materials and installation are weighed carefully, and we help you understand the replacements you may have over the building’s life
· We never sacrifice quality for saving's sake
· Early decisions are critical in commercial construction so we help you understand the cost outlay up front
· We monitor time spent, cost outlay, and labor efficiencies.
· Our company is 49% employee owned, and they demonstrate ownership, pride, and a Midwestern work ethic.
From the time you contact us to discuss preliminary design through the commercial construction project completion, we collaborate to achieve the results you want while staying on time to get you to work. We have a dedicated crew that does carpentry, steel erection, and concrete as well as an on-staff architect. And if there’s something we can’t do, our 45 years in business in Rochester, MN, means we know someone who can. Our reputation for excellence in commercial construction and our dedication to on-time scheduling means that we’ll get your company to work as soon as possible.
For more information on commercial construction, new construction, remodels, and architectural roofs, contact us online or at (507) 288-9397.